Thank you for your interest in the services provided by the “Taiyo No Sato Villa Umi To Mori” Official Website. In order to conduct the following services, we ask users who contact us to provide and allow us to record private information such as names and e-mail addresses (“Private Information,” hereinafter). Please take this into consideration when contacting us.
The usage purposes of Private Information
We use Private Information disclosed to us when contacted for the following purposes.
- Communication pertaining to the exercising of services (telephone calls, e-mail messages, etc.)
- Communication regarding our services and information in response to customer requests
- Follow-up assistance after the requested services have been completed
* We cannot provide the above services if you choose not to disclose Private Information.
How we store your information
We implement strict control of Private Information within a reasonable scope so that third parties cannot have unauthorized access to your information. We will delete any Private Information for which the above purposes have been fulfilled and which we deem is no longer necessary to continue storing.
Disclosing your information
With the exception of the following cases, we will never disclose your Private Information to a third party without your consent. However, statistical information which cannot identify any specific individual is exempt.
- In order to smoothly execute requested services, we disclose Private Information to related groups and partner companies involved in the services. However, even in this case, the disclosure and usage will never exceed the above usage purposes and no third parties will contact you directly without your consent.
- We will disclose information if we receive a legally binding disclosure request from a judicial institution or government agency.
Enquiries and confirmation
Please contact us by e-mail if you would like to revise or delete any Private Information after your initial notification. We will comply with your request as soon as possible.
E-mail address for Private Information related enquiries and requests:
This policy may be altered, corrected, added to, or deleted as necessary.